Registration for the 2023 Season Will Open on February 1, 2023
Pricing - $180 Members, $295 Non-members
2023 Practice and Meet Schedule
Practice will begin – 2023 dates TBD
8:30-9:30 AM – 9 and older swimmers
9:45-10:30 AM – 8 and younger swimmers
Evaluations for new swimmers will be held at the end of May – TBD.
Swim Meets – 2023 Schedule:
- Swimmers must be under the age of 15 as of June 1, 2023.
- If your swimmer ages up during the swim season, eligibility is based on age as of June 1. For example, if your child is 8 on June 10, but turns 9 on June 11, the child will be an 8 and under the entire swim season.
- Azionaqua membership is not required to join the swim team.
- All 6 and unders and new swimmers to the team need to participate in a swim evaluation.
- Fee includes coaching, practice time, meet, conference fees, year-end party and awards.
- Swimmers sign-up for swim meets in which they wish to participate.
- Each swimmer will swim in at least two events per meet.
- We do practice the morning of meets.
- We practice rain or shine Monday through Friday. If there is thunder or lightning, we will keep the swimmers out of the water for the appropriate time and then finish practice. If you feel the weather is too poor for your swimmer to take part in practice, please feel free to keep your swimmer at home for the day.
- All parents volunteer for at least 2 meets during the swim season.
- If you are unable to meet the volunteer requirements, you will be assessed a $100 fee.
About the coach
Coach Paul Magoni
The head coach, Paul Magoni, got involved in swimming when he was six years old and actively participated in swimming until he was 19. He has been a swim coach for the Zionsville Swim Club working with swimmers ranging from age 6 to 12 years old. Paul attended Indiana University and received a bachelor’s degree in Political Science and History. Recently, he went back to school at Marian College and received a teaching endorsement and is currently teaching at the Zionsville Community High School.